2012年8月24日星期五

How enviable my home is, like natural peanut butter and jelly ,feels good


He is amazing. He is very well, he is a rare genius, my brother is a talented musician. He is virtuosic, a kind of talent. My father is a good musician. He is a drummer, a guitarist. In his wedding ring and band, he began to engaged in shipyard, first is labor, then as a draftsman. My mother put himself through college, as a commuter. She would have killed is a English major; But, to feed themselves, and make sure that she will have a job after graduation, she become a more practical field.
And there I, a few years later, she also do the same thing. Commute to school. Work eight hours, four hours of classes, a few minutes of reading, do all the next day. I don't have a friend, join a club, or to take a selective graduated from college. Then the law school. Her pride. Very proud; Don't let me talk about you for a while, someone in my family, and not for my broken on May 22.

没有评论:

发表评论